Charge Amps – RAY
Switchable Portable EVSE
Charging up to 3.7KW Single Phase
Selectable charge rate from 6A ~ 16A
There will be times and situations where there is only a standard wall socket available and you still need efficient, reliable and hassle-free charging. To fill that need, we introduce RAY.
We know that similarly to receiving a charger with your phone, you will also receive a charger with the purchase of your new EV. However, while every detail on your new car is well-design with attention to details, the chargers are usually missing that. With RAY, Joachim Nordwall (Koenigsegg co-designer), thought about all those details. He innovatively designed RAY with the weight and shape of the control box, the flexibility of the cable and the grip of the connector in mind.
From the led display you can choose ampere settings of everything between 6-16A. And during the dark hours of the night, simply turn on the built-in flashlight to find your way to the socket. It could not be any simpler.
- Integrated LED display for selecting charge rate
- Integrated Flashlight
- Configured with either Type 1 (J1772) or Type 2 (Mennekes) connectors
- Supports up to 16A charging
- 7.5m cable length
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- RCD self-testing prior to each charging session
- IP67 rated so can be mounted outside